[pp.int.general] LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Sun Apr 27 16:32:49 CEST 2014

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 04:05:38PM +0200, Eduardo Robles Elvira wrote:
> Technical-oriented people like me tend to identify "problems" and
> propose technical solutions. But that does not always work. Many times a
> social problem cannot be solved with a technical solution (though it
> might help sometimes). This cannot be stressed enough.

Yes, sometimes a software cannot handle the problem. In those cases
you should try to find regulations that describe the problem and
an architecture of justice that enforces the fix to the problem.
Pirate Parties have allowed loudmouthed people to be loud and put
a strain on democratic processes, then let other loudmouthed people
question the democratic processes themselves because of that.