[pp.int.general] LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Félix Robles felrobelv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:53:25 CEST 2014

Let the dude speak for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Jokes aside, I am not a party candidate, nor I desire to be. I am just a
base member of a political party. It's the candidates, and the members with
public roles inside the party and in public offices, that need to be held
accountable for their choices. When I am for example choosing a candidate
for president, or when I am voting for or against a proposition inside the
party, I am not acting as a public figure and I do not need to be held
accountable for my vote by anyone except myself and my conscience.

No, I am sorry but I do not agree. I might be a member of a political party
but that doesn't mean I am assuming a public role. You should ask yourself
if citizens should make their vote public when they vote in a national
referendum (because it's basically the same as what I am doing).

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 2:39 PM, carlo von lynX <lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org