[pp.int.general] liquidfeedback myths? /was Re: LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:33:01 CEST 2014

On 27 April 2014 18:23, carlo von lynX <lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org> wrote:
> Now think that our party was at the government and that Google would
> like us to support a certain law and that it was obvious that Google
> would then make a substantial donation to our party.

For google, handing 100€ to each party member is cheaper than their
usual advertising campaing. Even with 30k members, that means 3M €,
that is the price of around 60 passages of a 30'' spot.
[http://www.publitalia.it/bin/Listino/C_9_Listino_146_file.pdf]

How do you propose to track that?

Note that you can actually buy stuff from google, so those can just be
coupons o discounts.