[pp.int.general] liquidfeedback myths? /was Re: LQFB: status quo in Germany // was: liquid feedback papers and/or data?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 20:52:05 CEST 2014

Bothering... is what I have been doing for the last two years, without much success among Pirates: http://samedokan.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/klarmachen-zum-kentern/.

Somehow, the bastard pragmatists know how to play the naive and ignorant majority (the one that would win the votes in liquid feedback, btw)...

... and fooling with statutes and rules of procedure seems to be "tolerated" by the masses.

Or at least, they do not seem to find how to fight against ethicless bastards... at the PPI top.