[pp.int.general] Fwd: Campaign: participation in our program for the elections

Muriel Rovira Esteva muriel at pirata.cat
Mon Apr 28 03:18:26 CEST 2014

Dear fellow pirates,

Tomorrow, Monday 28th, at 11 am, we, the Pirate Confederation, are
launching a campaign to promote participation in our open program for the
European Elections, which is expanding on the basis of the CEEP.

>From April 25th to May the 1st everyone will be able to make proposals for
the election program, which will be voted by members and sympathizers from
the 2nd to the 5th of May.

It would be great if you could retweet from your own accounts some of the
twits sent from the Confederation account (@partidos_pirata) or post your
own so that we can retweet them.

There are some sample twits in English in this pad:
https://piratas.piratenpad.de/TW-

The hashtag of the campaign will be:
#ProgramaPirata

Please, do not use the hashtag before 11 am.

Cheers,

       Muriel