[pp.int.general] Initiative 'spread anti-TTIP and -CETA ebi'

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Mon Aug 11 00:45:54 CEST 2014

Hi folks,

we need your help; to make it short – extended information in pad:

- TTIP and CETA very bad
- Counter measure: European citizen's initiative (among others the Pirate Party Germany is on the partner list, which currently has more than 150 organizations from more than 17 EU member states)
- Contribution of the pirate movement: cultivating the network of partner organizations of the coalition of action against TTIP and CETA – short:

>> Please give brainstorming input into the pad, what else organizations could be asked to join the coalition of action against TTIP and CETA ! <<

Deadline: 21th of August

Here the link to the pad: https://piratenpad.de/p/spread-anti-ttip-and-ceta-ebi
Here a Tweet to the initiative, plz RT and rmx in other official languages of the EU: https://twitter.com/Demokratiepirat/status/498589108445646848

If Campact e.V. overestimated themselves in saying that they can contact all potential partners entried in this pad, I'm going to give you a 2nd call,
but as long as this 2nd call doesn't happen, just assume that Campact really will do this 2nd step all by themselves alone ^^ ...

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver