[pp.int.general] Initiative 'spread anti-TTIP and -CETA ebi'

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Wed Aug 13 19:34:47 CEST 2014

I've added 2 visualisations to the pad regarding the status quo of the partner list.
As you can see by the first visualisation we need especially more potential partner
organizations outside of Germany.
The 2nd visualisation is pretty handy for seeing on what to focus, if you'd like
to go for mass or diversity.
But any way, please give more input into the pad; if it stays that empty of new suggestions
til the 21th of August, it's really very embarressing for the whole pirate movement towards
our allies =/ ...

>>> https://piratenpad.de/p/spread-anti-ttip-and-ceta-ebi

It's really not much work for a single person, to drop a hand full of names including contact into this pad.

Plz forward this info into your national structures, if you haven't seen that done so far...

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver