[pp.int.general] WG: [Diaspora Community] Diaspora* on FOSDEM 2015

michael john sinclair mickeyy_sinclair at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 3 17:30:50 CET 2014

here is somthing interesting for brussel spouters.GrüßMickey.

      Lukas Matt (Loomio) <notifications at loomio.org> schrieb am 17:19 Mittwoch, 3.Dezember 2014:

  Lukas Matt begann eine Diskussion in Diaspora Community:Diaspora* on FOSDEM 2015FOSDEM is a free event in Brussels that offers open source communities a place to meet, share ideas and collaborate.
No registration necessary (more information).Flaburgan came up with an idea to have a stand at FOSDEM. He already requested it.
Right now, three of us are ready for meeting in Brussels and represent Diaspora.This topic is about some organization and/or to inform other
Diaspora-enthusiasts. Maybe some more like to join the event!
   - If the request is accepted we should clarify:
      - we need some diaspora advertisement (flyers, patches …)
      - (will be extended)

   - hotel/hostel questions (staying at the same place is much more fun in the evening)
   - (will be extended)
—
Antworte auf diese eMail sofort oder auf Loomio ansehen.
Ändere Deine eMail-Einstellungen um weniger Loomio eMails zu erhalten.