[pp.int.general] copywrongs initiative - status update 02.02.2014

Lisa lisa at piratenpartij.nl
Sun Feb 2 23:10:56 CET 2014

Added Dutch banner translations to the pad.
https://piratenpad.de/p/spread-copywrongsEU

Uploaded them to my own domain, feel free to upload elsewhere and link
from there.
http://superlisa.nl/misc/Copywrongs_web_banner.zip

I have also planned a post to appear on our party's Facebook page at
10 AM tomorrow to call for action, using one of the banners.

Gr, Lisa

On 2-2-2014 19:14, Torben Lechner wrote:
> Ups, I knew I've forgotten something in the package ;D ... here's
> the link:
> https://wiki.piratenpartei.de/wiki/images/5/5e/Copywrongs_web_banner_fonts.zip

But you can also use other fonts; it's not that much of a deal...