[pp.int.general] Switzerland - international day of data-protection

Alexis Roussel alexis.roussel at partipirate.ch
Thu Jan 16 20:21:28 CET 2014

Dear All,

2014 will be an interesting year. After having warned people and
governments for some time, with the Snowden leaks, they are starting to
listen.

Some news from Switzerland:

On the 28 January, the international day of data-protection, the Swiss
Data-protection commissioner is organizing and event. Myself I am
invited to be a speaker there.

http://www.edoeb.admin.ch/aktuell/00105/01141/01154/index.html?lang=fr

On the 9th of February, we are running for 2 local elections in Zurich
and Winterthur. In Winterthur were we already have one elected
representative, Marc Wackerlin, we hope gaining a second seat.

Best regards
--
*Alexis Roussel* / Pirate / Président Parti Pirate Suisse /
www.partipirate.ch / +41786399501 / alexis.roussel at partipirate.ch