[pp.int.general] Anty PRISM proceedings in your country - please help

Francisco George francisco.george at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 10:50:07 CET 2014

Sorry to be late...

Here in Spain PIRATA tried along with "Asociacion de Internautas" to join
an offical investigation opened by an Attorney General in the matter of
spying spanish body CNI transferring to NSA more then 45 millions metadata
of phone calls.

Our request has been rejected and lawyers and an Attorney General on our
side said it was completely useless to file a complaint

The CNI's head did go to the parliament to explain what datas where
transfered to NSA and all parliament political groups included in the
comission of "Secret matters" accepted officialy his declaration.

This officially closed all investigations in Spain :-(

Best regards

Francisco