[pp.int.general] Ukraine

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Fri Jan 24 10:23:19 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 10:01:08AM +0100, Zbigniew ??ukasiak wrote:
> Ukraine for Pirate Times.  The communication is sparse - but  I've
> asked them first how we can help them.  The answer was that perhaps we
> could make a video they could display at their big screen at Majdan.

Wow. That would be an honour.

I'm in contact with an apparently indipendent activist
who is setting up a Liquid Feedback instance and is trying
to wrap his head around it. In a situation where no-one on
the ground is trusting anyone representing them, such a
tool could be better than nothing. Of course it will fail
if it doesn't have the legal framework and the discipline
of the participants to respect the choices made. But hey,
the Pirate Parties never had that either - so it can't
fail much worse then it did for us.

--
	    http://youbroketheinternet.org
 ircs://psyced.org/youbroketheinternet