[pp.int.general] Ukraine

Erik ditassp2 at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 24 12:19:21 CET 2014

Hey,

in my opionion that video should contain best practice information only. For example see below. With several people killed Ukraine already passed into civil war situation. Political solutions has to come from inside of Ukraine.

regards,

I.e.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/01/22/ominous-text-message-sent-to-protesters-in-kiev-sends-chills-around-the-internet/