[pp.int.general] Ukraine

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 15:28:29 CET 2014

Maybe PPI could volunteer for mediation?

"Citizens of Ukraine, representatives of civil organizations, active
participants in the peaceful protests on the Maidan (Independence
Square) in Kyiv and across the whole country appeal to the
international community, national governments, and international
organizations

We ask you to switch from declarations to urgent actions:
* come to Ukraine, assess the situation from the inside and mediate
negotiations between government authorities and citizens of Ukraine in
order to resolve the crisis;

http://maidan.in.ua/appeal-of-the-people-of-ukraine-to-the-international-community-please-act-now/

Z.