[pp.int.general] Ukraine

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Mon Jan 27 19:42:23 CET 2014

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 02:36:07PM +0100, Jan Lettow wrote:
> After this, I feel as if neither side would allow Ukrainians much
> leeway in shaping their own future.
>
> http://www.wikileaks.org/cable/2010/02/10KYIV278.html

Meta-Req: please copy & paste articles to reduce the amount of
self-exposure people have to make by surfing what you surfed.
URL dropping was hip before last summer, but now it is uncool.

Well, that opinion is probably tainted. What if Timoshenko knows
how bad neoliberal economic policy is for her country? What if
she was actually looking out for someone to come along with a
reasonable economic plan? It's easy for an economics guy who is
brainwashed by the economics schools and organizations to assume
that if she isn't willing to do the neoliberal dance she must
obviously be reckless and populistic.

No? Could also be an interpretation of that message. Just think
of how much biased info is out there about our pirate movement,
then imagine how many other people could be affected in the same
way.

Cheers.