[pp.int.general] [AG Liquid Democracy] Anybody checked out placeavote.com?

Muriel Rovira Esteva muriel at pirata.cat
Wed Jun 4 14:45:26 CEST 2014

Dear all,

We have created the following mailing list for the workgroup, so that we
can start coordinating our efforts at an international level:

Please note that the goal of this initial working group is not only to
identify the best tools and/or coordinate international efforts to develop
them, but also to discuss how we want liquid democracy to look and feel
like, and how should we structure effective, transparent and horizontal
liquid organisations. So it's not aimed only at people with a technical
profile but everyone interested in this topic. So feel free to join if you
are.  :)

An international subgroup meant only for developers can of course always be
created afterwards, if enough people is interested.  :)

Greetings,

         Muriel