[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:29:37 CEST 2014

Dear Zbigniew,

I do recognise myself in the Pirate Codex:

						Pirate Codex

						Pirates are free
Pirates are freedom-loving, independent, autonomous, and  disapprove
of blind obedience. They stand for informational self-determination and
freedom of opinion. Pirates bear the responsibility entailed by freedom.

> I am independent, autonomous, and disapprove of blind obedience. Things are logic, or not logic, right, or not right, ethic, or not ethic, conform to freely accepted rules, or not conform to freely accepted rules. These are YES or NO situations according to RATIONAL BEHAVIOUR based on SUFFICIENT KNOWLEDGE.

I do NOT trade my freedom because of NON-RATIONAL majority voting and behaviour of crowds, be they supposed pirate ones.

Pirates respect privacy
Pirates protect privacy. They fight against the increasing
surveillance mania of state and economy because it prohibits the  free
development of the individual. A free and democratic society is
impossible without private and unobserved free space.

> Please, do it in a rational way, without bowing to majority GUT feelings based on voluntary ignorance.

Pirates are critical
Pirates are creative, curious, and do not acquiesce in the status
quo. They challenge systems, search for weak spots and find ways to
correct them. Pirates learn from their mistakes.

> I dare to be critical even about Pirate systems... I challenge EVERYTHING that does not seem to be logically nor ethically sound.

And there is MUCH to criticise in the pirate nirvana "#IDIOCRAZY"™ of the many that do not give too much a damn and the few pragmatic bureaucrats without respect for logic, ethic nor pirate honour.

There has been an incident in Spain that lead to the creation of an awkward breakaway of the Pirate Party of Spain in Catalonia.

And there has been an incident in the PPI in 2012 where such party was FRAUDULENTLY admitted as a full member of the PPI.

Uncountable breaches of Pirate statutes, principles, logic, ethic and honour have been committed since to make this untenable situation last.

Having this in mind, who do you think you are, and what legitimity do you still have, after your actions and/or omissions... to dare ask ME whether I feel I should be part of the Pirate Community?

Do you think you are still a pirate?

Pirates are fair-minded
They keep their word. Solidarity is important when it comes to
collective aims. Pirates counteract the blind-eye-mentality of society
and take action when moral courage is necessary.

> I value solidarity, a lot... in the defense of truth. Yeah, you are thinking right... I haven't seen much of it existing among the majority of those that dare call themselves pirates nowadays.

TWO YEARS of stupid troubles, and counting... for something that should have taken ANY competent Court of Arbitration 20 minutes.

And all of you have been indolent or stupid or obfuscated enough to have been looking at it during two long years now... and do nothing piratelike according to this Codex I am commenting for you here.

So much for pirates being fair-minded.

Pirates respect life
Pirates are peaceful. Therefore they reject the death penalty and the
 destruction of our environment. Pirates stand for the sustainability of
 nature and its resources. We do not accept patents on life.

> No, I ain't dead yet, nothing to comment.

Pirates are eager for knowledge
The access to information, education, knowledge and scientific
findings has to be unlimited. Pirates support free culture and free
software.

> Knowledge that has not interested many pirates:

http://samedokan.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/klarmachen-zum-kentern/

http://samedokan.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/when-pirates-do-prefer-censorship/

Knowledge of own actions and omissions... to be deeply ashamed of, if pirates only remember what such feeling tastes like.

Pirates are social

Pirates respect human dignity. They commit themselves to a society
united in solidarity where the strong defend the weak. Pirates stand for
 a political culture of objectivity and fairness.> Guess what, I do value MY dignity a lot. And if it can not remain intact among you... well then... CATEGORICALLY... it is you, no matter what the number... who have forgotten what being a pirate has to be like.

Pirates are international
Pirates are part of a global movement. They take advantage of the
opportunities offered by the internet and are therefore enabled to think
 and act without borders.

> Show me the Movement... at this moment I only see sinking ships, and you are not even under siege, the internal quarrels and rampant incompetence of too many are more than enough.

At times I seem the only one left thinking anything at all...

... all the rest seem monkeys that do not release the banana to free their hand... and will die in the trap because of their own stupidity.

The Movement will NOT get any POSITIVE exposure again until the simple logical and ethical problems are solved.

As long as you hide the truth... YOU can't be Pirates.

Do you believe you can solve the problem, or are Pirates doomed??