[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 16:52:11 CEST 2014

Dear Thijs,

Anyone worth his salt as a true pirate... would have acted on recognising the situation by now.

You included.

I value recognition by equal peers, in a situation of equality based on logic and ethic, I could not care less about the one of rats and cockroaches.

And of course, there is nothing useful in gifting pearls to swine, if swine you insist on being.

I will NOT comply with the demands of those rats and cockroaches to be able to be a pirate as they value them.

If I have to give up wanting to be a FAIR pirate...

... I'll start burning FALSE pirate ships as my first priority, as there won't be anything I should fear losing by doing so...