[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 16:39:38 CEST 2014

Short answer: no, Antonio AKA ningunotro doesn't want to work with
anybody in organizing anything. He wants to troll at large.
Longer answer: even if he wanted to, you wouldn't want him to do it.
Currently he is at the board of Spain's PP that not only has managed
to take down all the mail lists (except the raucous Tavern) and the
web; to postpone the general Assembly for 9 months, miss the EU
elections, completely fail to set up a census or to vote one single
proposition: he personally acts as if he was the speaker of the board
and defends their right *not* to give the affiliates one single piece
of information about what's going on.  Just yesterday I asked what was
happening with the lists and he answered calling everybody an idiot
and arguing that he didn't "care to answer idiot questions" (sic)
among other . Would you like this person to help you organizing PPEU?
I don't think so.