[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 19:57:26 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 18:36:18 +0200
>> From: zzbbyy at gmail.com
>> To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net
>> Subject: Re: [pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in
>> organizing this movement?
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Jesus, can I talk to someone competent?
>> >
>> > Do I really have to spell everything out not to waste six months
>> > explaining
>> > the obvious?
>> >
>> > Can I take obvious things for obvious, or am I still talking in
>> > KinderGarten?
>>
>> I can see you are very frustrated - but I don't quite understand what
>> you are referring to - sorry.
>>
>> Are you disagreeing with me - or with someone else in this thread?
>>

>> > I meant the FIRST ruling of the CoA ABOUT Pirates de Catalunya full
>> > membership, which is the subject WE were talking about. Not the first
>> > ever
>> > ruling of that particular class of Court of Arbitration.
>> >

>> OK - I was also talking about this case - so I guess that burst of
>> frustration was about something else.
>
> No, you weren't, damnit...

Yes I were.

If CoA rules that Catalonia admittance was invalid - then the whole GA
that they took part in was invalid and also the CoA election was
invalid.

Andrew says that this would not result in a loop - but I am not sure -
I'd like to hear what a lawyer says about this.

You have also take into account that most people here feel that it is
now so ancient that it is not important any more. In all kinds of law
you have expiration clauses - because it does not make sense to dig up
history in courts.

Cheers,
Z.

> "Right - the Court of Arbitration ruling was wrong.
>

> But in fact the CoA could not rule that the very GA that elected them
> is invalid. The only ruling it could logically do is to rule that this
> is outside of its competence. And the current one also cannot nullify
> the chain of events that lead to its election - because it would also
> make itself invalid and thus also the very decision."
>

> That was about the supposition that the CoA can not rule as invalid the
> occasion at which it has been elected because then it would rule itself
> invalid. A very simplistic line of thought in itself that has however
> nothing to do with the ruling about the catalans.
>
> Be more accurate, more inteligent, more competent. Or let somebody with
> more cualifications handle this.
>
> There is too much really basic stuff you do not seem to understand or
> even pay attention to. You are not being a good ambassador for the
> Pirate cause.
>

>> > Thay one Court of Arbitration has proven to be absolutely incompetent,
>> > all
>> > the way, in even the most trivial of rulings.
>> >
>> > By the way, the spokesperson for the actual one is not showing much
>> > aptitude
>> > either, reading his comments:
>> >

>> > http://samedokan.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/when-pirates-do-prefer-censorship/
>> >
>> > And I am still kept waiting. Luckily, I reduced possible damage to a
>> > minimum
>> > as only Julia Reda got a seat in the European Parliament... results
>> > could
>> > have been far better if I had worked towards good results rather than
>> > against because nobody left me better options.
>>
>> So you admit that you are working against pirate parties political
>> success?
>
> You are a very bad craftsman trying to get a confession for the #Pirate
> #Inquisition :(.
>
> I have already said what I have said, and done what I have done.
>

>> Cheers,
>
>> Z.

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/