[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 01:26:12 CEST 2014

Dear Muriel,
Dear Thomas,

"We submitted a request to change our membership and also proposed several alternative statutes changes, both."

Of course, I may have no clue about whatever communication was exchanged between Pirates de Catalunya and the Board of PPI. I have to be reliant on receiving the correct information through the established channels as far as the organization of the PPI General Assembly goes. To decide on memberships, the PPI has a procedure with double deadlines... 4 weeks prior to the GA for the parties to request anything that has to be voted upon by all, AND 2 weeks prior to the GA for the PPI board to forward those requests to all member parties to allow them to make up their mind about what their vote should be.

Two weeks prior to the PPI GA, NOTHING was communicated to any member party concerning any intention at all from the Catalan Pirate Party to apply for a status changement. Not only that, neither did I hear about any complaint by Pirates de Catalunya for having eventually been forgotten erroneously in the communication by the PPI board that mentioned all the others. If any error was comitted... those that had an interest in having it corrected, be it the Board when made aware of it, be it  the party unjustly hindered in its aims... should have SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT as soon as possible.

Instead of that... Pirates de Catalunya did not even follow the usual procedure joining the other candidate parties and presenting itself at the proper moment in the GA.

In fact, they did NOTHING a candidate should have done, and did not complain about not doing nothing. To be precise... they started BLACKMAILING only after it became clear that the statutes amendments they NEEDED IMPERATIVELY to be passed to be able to be a SECOND FULL MEMBER of the PPI from one single state... were NOT to be discussed and voted upon because of lack of time.

You can dig up now ANY epistolar exchange you want between Pirates de Catalunya and the Board of PPI... without those amendments being accepted they do not mean a thing.

Pirates de Catalunya KNEW it could NOT apply for full membership at the 2012 PPI GA because membership matters are discussed with the OLD statutes being upheld, NEVER when the accepted amendments come into force. That is why they did not apply. They settled for a two year approach, 2012 statutes amendments, 2013 full member, ... 2014 European Elections as full member, with the backing of their bastard Pirate Confederation.

It was ONLY when they were made aware that they were going to MISS the goal for the first year... and risked NOT to complete the full process in time to be useful for their bid for the european elections... that they really got pissed off and resorted to PLAIN BLACKMAIL, loosing ANY respect for the General Assembly.

But at that moment... NONE of the possible alternatives had any chance... and they went for the impossible.

Sadly, no statutes amendments... no chance for more than 1 full member per country.
Sadly, no official candidate... no power to the General Assembly to assign them any status at all.

There was NO motion to vote upon, only a misinterpretation of a request for clarification by the australian remote delegation that had trouble following the improvised issue through the wires.

And I let things be so that the PPI GA of 2012 in Prague could end without a SCANDAL that would hurt the possibilities of our German Brethren in two nearby regional elections, because ANY competent Court of Arbitration would have nullified those fraudulent results without much thinking needing to be done.

Needless to say that I am VERY pissed off about the way those German Brethren have been expressing their gratitude afterwards.

Needless to say that I am VERY pissed off about the way the Court of Arbitration choose to show off their utter incompetence with ruling 2012-3.

And after that just too many stupidities have been stacked on top of this by way too many purported Pirates.

It is DAMN CLEAR to ANYONE with a few functioning braincells left that I am the ONLY ONE to have remained LOGICALLY and ETHICALLY coherent throughout the whole of this issue.

Too many "Brethren" just plainly STINK.

And the WHOLE MOVEMENT will stink as long as it does not set the record straight.

The whole press has this issue in their records... and if you do not solve it... the moment their preferred strategy changes from silencing your existence to stacking dirt on you... they won't even have to produce it themselves... you have gently served them everything necessary.

It's plain SUICIDE to ignore this issue and it's sequels.

But, hey... it's YOUR CHOICE. If you want to be stupid at all costs... go for it.