[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 07:40:47 CEST 2014

OK Antonio - so there were some mistakes made.

What do you propose now? Nullifying Catalonia admittance would nullify
three subsequent GA where they took part and this is something I don't
think many members would agree. All that you describe is not a big
thing - it is just a formality - because the general will is to have
Catalonia as a member. Disrupting the whole organization to fix that
minor formality failure does not make sense.

So I'll repeat - how about a resolution that admits that there were
some mistakes made - but that we don't want to change the current
state of the organization. A lawyer should be able to formulate this
in a formal way. Then we'd vote on this resolution at the next GA and
I am pretty sure that it would pass - but maybe not who knows.

Would that satisfy you?
Z.

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/