[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 14:23:01 CEST 2014

> Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 07:40:47 +0200
> From: zzbbyy at gmail.com
> To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net
> Subject: Re: [pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?
>
> OK Antonio - so there were some mistakes made.

Calling it "some mistakes" is quite a very big understatement. No friend, mistakes were made, of course, but there has been A LOT of VOLUNTARY... BASTARD BEHAVIOUR unsuitable for even the most scumbag of pirates. And a lot of cowardice by far too many too.

The 2012 CoA did the Pirate Movement a very big disservice through their highly incompetent and childish rulings... and I have been one of the very few pirates to have enough balls to stand their ground when they know they are right. Shame on most of the rest.

I spelled out CLEARLY why a 2013 PPI GA that did NOT address the catalan issue would INVALIDATE ITSELF automatically... and dear Gregory Engels thought he could brave me organizing it in Kazan. Well, I'm afraid to say that he was WRONG. You'll have to make HIM pay for the consequences, not me... I warned well in advance.

And everybody knows the 2014 PPI GA has been just a plain farce...

Ain't NO WAY anybody is going to weasle out this time...

I have been made a fool of at home for far too long by mere abuse of the PPI Boards and CoA... and I need the full rehabilitation to be able to finsh things off in Spain conveniently.

> What do you propose now? Nullifying Catalonia admittance would nullify
> three subsequent GA where they took part and this is something I don't
> think many members would agree.

Silly you. They do not have to agree. It is something UNAVOIDABLE if they value PIRATE DIGNITY.

Of course, they can prefer NOT to value it, and keep the excess of rats and cockroaches on board because that guarantees easy play in the KinderGarten...

... but without dignity there is nothing to loose and then my final choice is to BURN all the ships down to wipe that dishonour from history and start working on something else.

> All that you describe is not a big
> thing - it is just a formality - because the general will is to have
> Catalonia as a member. Disrupting the whole organization to fix that
> minor formality failure does not make sense.

Yeah, if you think THAT is the only problem... you are blind. The catalan issue, and how it was handled so far, is just one of the symptoms. If you think the Pirate issue in Spain is complex... I beg you to have a peek at the actual situation in Germany. They are having a controversial Extraordinary General Assembly at the end of the month.

An awful lot depends also on what they decide from there... I've got most of an "Internationales" department full of rats to smoke out if they don't.

If the general will is to have the catalans as a member... yeah, I know they can be fun and attract buddy politics... then when everything that needs to be undone is undone... they can rebuild from the scratch, if they manage to CORRECTLY brave my opposition.

I won't allow ILLGOTTEN GAINS to be consolidated in any way... it would be just a too tempting precedent.

> So I'll repeat - how about a resolution that admits that there were
> some mistakes made - but that we don't want to change the current
> state of the organization. A lawyer should be able to formulate this
> in a formal way. Then we'd vote on this resolution at the next GA and
> I am pretty sure that it would pass - but maybe not who knows.
>
> Would that satisfy you?

No, it wouldn't. I wouldn't get back what has unduly been taken away from me these last years... and a few bastards would get away with what they do not deserve.

Finally, the Pirate Movement woiuld NOT get the right signal nor achieve to get back on track honourably.