[pp.int.general] Open Space documentation from PPI in Paris?

Josef Ohlsson Collentine international at piratpartiet.se
Fri Jun 6 15:08:01 CEST 2014

A lot of time has passed since the PPI conference in Paris and we were
promised documentation from the Open Space conference...

Is it available somewhere soon?

(documentation that was made at open space conference at PPI conference in
Friedrichshafen 2011 https://copy.com/UFwND4jHX80k )

Kindly,
Josef

*International Contact for PPSE*
Contact me for any questions/concerns or if you need to get hold of someone
in Piratpartiet or internationally.

*Other contact:*
mail: international at piratpartiet.se
Twitter: @collentine
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine (only important conversations)
Cel: +46 73 824 9849 (text me, if urgent)