[pp.int.general] resetthenet.. srsly? (was: Antonio)

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:57:11 CEST 2014

You didn't address my point at all.

What you suggested is to use *individual* protection and anonymity
means. Well, that's pointless: nsa cares about large groups of people,
not individuals, like the cia does, but then, I told you, if they are
individually monitoring you, you'll have 3+ operatives following you
at all times, and not just on the internet.

But, fact is: nobody cares about you, and certainly not the NSA. Maybe
the CIA. Most probably MISIRI. (don't ask me how I know).

As such, and as anyone not foolish knows, you can anonymize all you
want, but when they know where your traffic origins, it is pointless
to scramble exit nodes.