[pp.int.general] Swarm management

Lisa lisa at piratenpartij.nl
Sat Mar 1 12:41:31 CET 2014

Hi LennStar,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am aware of Swarmwise, yes. I
often quote from it and it's actually the reason I became active to
begin with. This is the model I'm trying to follow in my work. :)

I'm ok with using the German server, no problem. I'm an admin on the
dutch one, so a channel would have been easily made, but I agree that
if the infrastructure is already in place, there's no reason to extend
it elsewhere.

Glad to see that there's an interest, looking forward to seeing more