[pp.int.general] Nothing to Hide - Translators needed

pirate at valio.ch pirate at valio.ch
Sun Mar 2 10:20:58 CET 2014

I'm looking now for people who will translate this file to other languages
https://github.com/valioDOTch/nothing-to-hide-i18n/blob/master/code/FINAL/locales/translation-en.json

It's for this game which is open source and is about mass surveillance
http://demo.nothingtohide.cc

We already have English and Dutch (thanks to Roel Kint from Belgium).
Russian is partially done (but the previous translator is currently MIA).
German is partially done; I can do that myself if no one jumps up.

Also see
https://piratenpad.de/p/translation-nothing-to-hide
https://github.com/valioDOTch/nothing-to-hide-i18n/wiki

You can also ping me on Facebook for a chat
https://www.facebook.com/valio.ch

-pat

Quoting pirate at valio.ch: