[pp.int.general] Ukraine

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:32:58 CET 2014

I believe it is crucial that we all open some credit lines in trust to
other Pirate Parties. This is the way we could become a real
international force.

I did not follow the Venezuelan crisis too closely - but in Ukraine
the Pirate Party has members in both the Ukrainian and Russian
speaking communities, and we have also a Pirate Party in Russia. This
is a great position for being a mediation force. We are not a big
player yet - the stream media will not follow our efforts immediately
- but we are in a unique position and we should use that and build
reputation step by step until they notice us.

If PPI is to have any significance - then in a situation like this the
board should reach out to the leaders of Pirate Parties from the
countries involved and force them to make a joint statement about the
crisis.

Cheers,
Zbigniew Łukasiak