[pp.int.general] European Pirates logo (all names)

Muriel Rovira Esteva muriel at pirata.cat
Wed Mar 19 19:51:01 CET 2014

Dear all,

As you know, although the votes of the logo proposals will be officially
cast on Friday, the founder members have had a clear favourite throughout
the voting process (proposal A), so in my opinion it's extremely unlikely
at this point that we'll have any surprise.

You can find here the results of the parties that have already decided and
announced their preferences:
http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=logo:results

The design and communication responsibles appointed anytime in the future
by the European Pirates Council or Board will be able to slightly change
and/or adapt the favourited logo proposal to improve it or make it suitable
for all situations.

However, since the organisation has two names as well as its corresponding
acronyms, we have created for everyone's convenience a wiki page where you
can easily download temporary versions of the logo at least for all the
official names:

http://ppeu.net/wiki/doku.php?id=logo:files

I hope it is useful.

Greetings,