[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Torben Lechner hyazinthe at emailn.de
Sat Mar 22 20:29:16 CET 2014

First demo entry including FB event group with promise option appeared yesterday:
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/wiki/images/4/49/A4f56g546.jpg
http://titanpad.com/19thaprilprotests – (SE) Linköping https://www.facebook.com/events/273616302805534
Well done & ideal ! The swedish pirates in Linköping got the point: Promote a demo as fast as possible like they've
done it - the bigger the time span between the effective announcement of a demo at place X and the actual demo day is,
the easier it comes to "normal" people to get to know it just in time and make friends with it and participate !
That's the logic behind it.

Unfortunally noone set up a protestmap, yet.

As I'm not deeply familiar with the infrastructure of each of the pirate parties, it would be very helpful,
if you would forward the briefing mail internally; I try to reach each one of you, but it's hard for me and not very effective.

Regarding a good mobilisation video I've contacted ATTAC and asked them to do an english version of it
in the meantime. They haven't replied, yet.

We have Anti-TTIP flyers ! They look nice and each pirate party can build up on it, by making other language versions of it:

- preview - front http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/wiki/images/2/2c/TTIP-Flyer01-kl.jpg - back http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/wiki/images/1/1b/TTIP-Flyer01-kl2.jpg
- InDesign http://cloud.piratenpartei-ooe.at/public.php?service=files&token=a672ac65c1977162a7868aab123e2a1808408702&file=/TTIP-Flyer01_3-ppat.rar
- PDF http://cloud.piratenpartei-ooe.at/public.php?service=files&token=471a35e453ec69d1870464a29534146d25905a56&file=/TTIP-Flyer01-3-ppat.pdf
- PDF for printing (onlineprinters) http://cloud.piratenpartei-ooe.at/public.php?service=files&token=4495a9987f6efff3d18a07e44e4adc815c3be1b3&file=/TTIP-Flyer01_3-ppat_Druck-onlineprinters.pdf

Who wants to make an english version of it ? I guess that would be easier to handle for all pirate parties, if there was an english version of the Anti-TTIP flyers...
up to that: So, you see: You don't need to do a TTIP flyer from the scratch; it's enough to just translate the one, that is already there.

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver