[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Torben Lechner hyazinthe at emailn.de
Mon Mar 24 09:23:34 CET 2014

Good news, folks:

The protestmap is set up - USE IT : https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=z2_7kVjvOAF0.kJGmGBbsABbM
The neutral wiki is set up: http://protestwiki.de/wiki/StopTTIP
• As you can see, the embedded protestmap doesn't really work properly; it would be nice, if someone fixed it, but there is no hurry for this. Most important point really is: Just do what Linköping (sweden) did by entrying a demo location + related neutral facebook event group with promise option in this pad: http://titanpad.com/19thaprilprotests - and with this I mean the pirate parties of all countries, which are involved in TTIP, CETA, TPP, FISA, NAFTA, etc. - so, this is not just a EU thing. It would be such a strong guesture, if on both sides of such international agreements people would stand up on one day and say "NO".

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver