[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Mon Mar 24 11:27:53 CET 2014

Not to mention that literally #every country# outside USA and EU (and a
few in the EU) will get negative experiences thanks to TTIP.

TTIP is a typical "more to the rich, less to the poor" treaty. If EU and
USA trade more (whatever that means for TTIP), its less trade with others.

I have written a bit into the Wikipage
http://protestwiki.de/wiki/StopTTIP

help apreciated! We need the subpages written under communication.

Also I would like to hear ideas about how to handle people that dont
know english. We cant write the same text in a dozen language on one
page - but one page per each language is a surefire way to get errors.

LennStar