[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:59:48 CET 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 3:24 AM, Jay Emerson <jemers2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lmfao "psyops".  This Nutter has gone full-blown Infowars crazy yet people
> still put up with his shit.
>
> All hail the Lizard Race that runs the PPI!!!

You are not making it any better.

I don't see the announcement at http://www.pp-international.net/ so I
guess Andrew Norton is right and the announcement is too late. It is
hard to dispute that.

Maybe it would be acceptable to re-brand this as a PPI meeting instead
of GA? A meeting is all that we need - why should we do a formal GA
vote on formalities and later not respect them?

Z.

> [...]
>> I've looked on the PPI site (http://pp-international.net/) and that page
>> goes back to January 2013, and nothing.
>>
>> I even went through the Leaders list, and the only reference there is a
>> mail from Thomas Gaul August 7 2013, announcing that Paris has been
>> chosen as the venue, but no details beyond that.
>>
>> Now, I've looked at the wiki too, and until 2 days ago
>>
>> (http://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Conference_2014&diff=361462&oldid=361427),
>> there was very little there too.
>> You did change the date in December
>>
>> (http://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Conference_2014&diff=361427&oldid=361313),
>> so that means any announcement would have come after that.
>>
>> Simple question, WHERE?
>>
>> It's not on the website, not on this list, not on the leaders list, and
>> until 2 days ago the last time the page had been touched was 3 months
>> ago to change the date.
>>
>> So again, where, in the last 3 months, has there been ANY OFFICIAL
>> ANNOUNCEMENT? Not even the announcements required by the Statutes, but
>> any at all?
>>
>> It might be an idea to find that (which doesn't seem to exist) before
>> claiming it's a conspiracy.
>>
>> I even checked the 'not affiliated with PPI' PirateTimes, and saw the
>> announcement of ThinkTwice on there
>> (http://piratetimes.net/thinktwice-conference-2014-away-from-keyboard/)
>> but I've gone back to November there (remember, date changed on the wiki
>> in late December) and nothing.
>>
>> So, again, finally, WHAT NOTIFICATION.
>>
>> In fact, I've been looking over the minutes of the PPI Board (the last
>> one was mid-feb -
>>
>> http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2014-02-18#10_General_Assembly_2014
>> - - and doesn't seem to have been another, again violation of the
>> statutes, but what's new there) and it notes that there were deadlines
>> for amendments and membership applications that were 2 weeks ago. Again,
>> I've seen no notice, or information of this either.
>> And the previous meeting
>>
>> (http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Minutes_2014-01-21#5_General_Assembly_2014)
>> says the details weren't set then either.
>>
>> As I write this, I'm checking and finding more and more 'changes' to the
>> plans. Based on this meeting minutes, it's pretty clear that there was
>> no solid plan for this event as recently as 2 months ago. So, Now we
>> need an announcement in the last 2 months. I've even narrowed the time
>> frame for it, aren't I nice.
>>
>> Now, think VERY carefully before you respond, and instead of your
>> 'psyops' (you know, what you usually do when confronted with your
>> misdeeds, start throwing out personal attacks and accusations) try doing
>> the PIRATE thing, and respond with some nice links, showing these
>> announcements. Shouldn't be too hard to do, right? Thus there's no need
>> to respond with anything other than the links, since they should be able
>> to speak for themselves. Am I right, people?

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/
http://perlalchemy.blogspot.com/