[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:55:21 CET 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Pirat at LennStar.de <pirat at lennstar.de> wrote:
> Generally speaking:
>
> Think about it and then do what you think best to reach the goal to get
> 250000 people on the streets. Nobody of us knows better then you (as in
> polish people) what to do in Poland.

Realistically we can count on maybe 20 people in Warsaw and a few in
other cities - just like it was with antiPRISM demos in September last
year (dig the emails on this list - it might be interesting to you).
It also seemed like such a good occasion, something that we should
protest about. And we can do it again - but it will only be to show
'at least we did something'.

The spontaneous organization of antiACTA does not happen too often -
don't count on that. And if we want something bigger we need to
organize it very thoroughly and first of all you need other
organizations to join. Nobody will join the event if you set the date
for them - you need them to jointly choose the date and commit that
they will organize something at that time.

In the meantime we can work on the info materials for the protest.

Z.