[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:30:07 CET 2014

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Anouk <jakobsheep at gmail.com> wrote:

> A pretty laid-back attitude is it not ?

Yeah - this is what we need :)

This meeting cannot be a General Assembly - because not all the
formalities are met. But we can still have a laid-back meeting without
the red tape involved in a GA - how about that?

We can discuss all the things and meet each other and drink beer etc -
no problem with this.  We only will not be able to proceed with the
formal decision making - but why should we make formal decisions when
later they are not followed?  All the formalities look like obstacles
for PPI.

Cheers,
Zbigniew