[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:20:57 CET 2014

Anouk,

Can you point to any expectable (as in where logic and ethic as one should understand pirates should honour them effectively show up) result for my complaint to the Honourable Court of Arbitration effectively dismounting any due logic led to the acceptance of Pirates de Catalunya as a full member of the of course not less honourable Pirate Parties International?

The Court of Arbitration... vanished ;).

The issue was not brought before the PPI GA in Kazan/Brussels as unavoidable pending issue...

... considering it was about a breach of the honourable companies STATUTES
... considering it was about a possible non-member voting at the Kazan/Brussels PPI GA.

Instead, everything was done awkwardly to keep me from airing the issue, with the German delegates in control of the microphone in Brussels at all time.

AND... the new Court of Arbitration... very honourably decided to change its rules of procedure without consulting anybody... and consider them retroactively applicable to my pending case, so as to dismiss it altogether without having to make fools of themselves honouring the true spirit of the Pirate Brotherhood.

Brethren... you have left me no alternative whatsoever... I have to spit on you.

Antonio.