[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Kine Haasler kine.haasler at piraten-osnabrueck.de
Fri Mar 28 20:16:34 CET 2014

Hi,

I said it already on Twitter: It´s a difficult date in Germany too.
Not only holidays/Holy Saturday. Have a look at
http://cologne.stopwatchingus.info/demo-12-april.html. You won´t get
many people to organize big demonstrations (beside pirates ;) ) or to
mobilize for demonstrations on 2014-4-19 in Germany. Only 3 weeks left...

Just in case: Next INDECT-events will be on 17. May 2014
(http://pastebin.com/8hPqnUw9).

Kine