[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Andrianos Pappas adrian.ppgr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:14:20 CET 2014

If you count that as an announcement, it was saying "5 and 6 of April" until December. So one could claim that the announced dates were those.

http://wiki.pp-international.net/wiki/index.php?title=PPI_Conference_2014&oldid=361313

Anyhow, just a wiki page cannot, in most cases, be considered an announcement, at least as far as I am concerned.