[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 13:23:10 CET 2014

Dear Maxime,

Were you not the member of the hONOURABLE Court of Arbitration I choose to present my well-funded complaint about PPI Statutes breaches concerning the illegal admittance of Pirates de Catalunya at the PPI GA in Prague in 2012?

With a seat on the board of PPEU... your shameless trahison has been rewarded well...