[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Frédéric JOUVIN frederic.jouvin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:18:27 CET 2014

Hi Antonio,

I would be delighted to "jabber" with you or exchange a few ideas on twitter : stman at jabber.ccc.de and @Stmanfr

Just one last word about Mr Rouquet :

- This guy is completly UNKNOWN to the entire French hacktivist scene : Nobody ever repoted that he "commited" a line, defended Manning or Assange as he would do for his mother, or participated to any collaborative work at la quadrature, or in any hackerspace. The word Datalove is still a mystery to him.

- He is clearly neither a hacker, nor a crypto-anarchist. And he demonstrated more than once that he doesn't give a fuck about crypto-anarchism. The rare cases he is saying it is not the case, he is fucking faking it all.

He is what I would call an "unidentified pseudo military/political object" that is flying in the cyberspace to fight the crypto-anarchism revolution that is rising and threatening current status quo that he loves.

No hacker, no anonymous, no telecomix EVER saw him in action for any cause ?

The only thing we can see is him degending his ass for power quest.

But moving a finger or two at la quadrature to seriously work on all the crypto-anarchist hot matter we have, he will never come and accept to just breath the same air in a room than the 99%

He is the spitting image/prototype of this bunch of useless assholes pro 1% agents that defend the status quo and the 1%

What does this kind of person doing with you guys ?

If you look for a trustable person :

EXCHANGE
Maxime Rouquet

FOR