[pp.int.general] Cooperation with NGOs

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 15:20:42 CET 2014

Computer Chaos Club
Quadrature du Net
FFII
FSF
ISOC (not everywhere - but for example in Poland ISOC has very close
ideas to us and I am a member of it)
And many others.

These are organisations that have mostly the same goals as we do - but
they prefer different ways of reaching them. They are often very
successful in that and have respect of the mainstream media.

How is your relationship with them?

What I observe in Poland is that sometimes it is indeed very difficult
to meet their high standards. But all the criticism we have received
from them was deserved.

I find it very troubling when I hear that this or that NGO activist is
critical about pirates. I think it is a reality check - if we cannot
win trust from the people that have the same goals and ideas as us -
then how can we dream about winning trust from the voters?

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/