[pp.int.general] Cooperation with NGOs

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 15:37:08 CET 2014

The Pirate Movement has strayed from its stated aims...

It started too naively inclusive, and the swarm has not evolved along the expected lines because the society from which it takes its members without scrutinizing their motivations at all is too much of an Idiocracy nowadays.

Now we have some very cynic pragmatists maneuvering at the top trying to move any benefit still to be had their way... ruthlessly.

... and a big idiocracy at the bottom trying to move any benefit to be had their way... ruthlessly if only because they are not aware of the collateral damages of their far too simple wishes.

And any really intelligent being still aboard really overwhelmed by the mess the two previous groups manage to organize.

The world at large looks at us... and gives up any hope pirates could have ever represented.

A very sad story... but you do not need any sugar to swallow the pill, do you? You are a pirate ;).