[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Torben Lechner hyazinthe at emailn.de
Sat Mar 29 20:23:59 CET 2014

To the aim-thing:
1. We've never done that for a demo before; I'd anticipate that it's unnecessary.
2. Saying a concrete high number emotionally is perceived as something, which is impossible to reach; the consequence of it is demotivation and that people don't even start to do anything.

That's why we're better without it. I mean, look at change.org - what do they do with petitions ? They don't start with "only 499.990 for reaching 500.000" but with "only 10 for reaching 100" - and that for a reason.

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver