[pp.int.general] Worrying tendency regarding our message board policies

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Tue May 13 19:18:55 CEST 2014

Thank you for this constructive shit you are dumping on others, its really
appreciated, not.

When you have criticism, come with a solution/proposal. Then we can DO
something about it. Waffling is standing from a distance throwing mud (or
worse).

Have you asked why those email list's are limited ?
Or is it just because /you/ don't like it ?

A.