[pp.int.general] Worrying tendency regarding our message board policies

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Tue May 13 23:31:29 CEST 2014

You do notice, that you're disqualifying yourself with such a posting, do you ?
To your questions:
I am working at communication solutions for the pirate party – https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xulOzojrwx-Xcs3rYSwU0kftSgSyDHrWzb0VzGf4BTQ/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=60000#slide=id.p – so your assumption, that I'm just talking but not doing anything about structural problems is false. Additionally my input didn't go hand in hand with more effort, at all; all I plainly asked was "keep it open like it is or switch to open", so it's not too much asked, at all.
I also have an advice for you: Manners – without it in mid term you're flaming good people away until you're alone.

> Treasurer of the Parti Pirate (France)
Why do you state this in this context ? Am I supposed to be impressed now ? Because I'm not...