[pp.int.general] consensus experiment

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 14:34:14 CEST 2014

Fuere is one big trouble about consensus...

... you can have one, and build a willing group around it...
... but you can't have a group where absolutely everybody is admitted acritically, like in absolutely horizontal inclusive groups... and then try to find a suitable consensus.

Sign of the times... all you get is an idiocracy.

Nothing very Pirate Codex-like ;(.

Got more than two years of acute experience with that. BOTH in Pirates and in the Indignado movement.

Naievety rules ;(.