[pp.int.general] R?ttning mitt?t, sort of: some thoughts for the mailing list

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sun May 18 21:05:55 CEST 2014

Cleaning up the mess or as others call it 'redoing' an administrative
process is definitely essential and necessary.
Consensus comes through/with respecting the rules that have been
established through that very same process.

Straight is straight, bend is bend. There is no other way unless disrespect
is the consensus (animal farm, some are more equal then the rest), in that
case I leave for sure the pirate movement as such.

I still live in hope.

Nice mail lynX, I also agree, thanks.
And thanks Antonio for being straight (I do get upset whenever a group
tries to outcast or rule out an individual because of convenience
misinterpreted as pragmatism).

A hardcore optimist,
Anouk