[pp.int.general] Make #VotePirate trend tomorrow... er... later today

Stephen Ogden s.ogden at pirateparty.org.uk
Thu May 22 01:34:36 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Can you help us make #VotePirate trend tomorrow later today? Any publicity it
generates will help other Pirate parties with their elections.

You can do this two ways, firstly share your reach with us by supporting our
ThunderClap at https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11899-elect-pirates-to-europe

Secondly and more importantly, follow the #VotePirate hashtag and RT everything :)
we hope to have something coming out every 15-30 minutes between 7am and 10pm
(British time).

Thank you :)

and if anyone has hashtags they wish me to RT to return the favour, just let me know :)

--
  Stephen Ogden
  Governor of the Board - Pirate Party UK