[pp.int.general] Live-coverage of EU elections Day 1: PPNL and PPUK

Josef Ohlsson Collentine josef at piratetimes.net
Thu May 22 21:14:52 CEST 2014

Hi Pirates,

we're covering the elections live. They started in UK and NL today. Follow
the live-blog at
http://piratetimes.net/live-blog-european-election-for-netherlands-and-uk/

We will be covering live at Pirate Times the rest of the days as well so
check back for the other countries. You can find more info about the 15
pirate parties running here: http://piratetimes.net/eu14

Kindly,
Josef

p.s. best of luck!

*Organizational Administrator for Pirate Times *http://piratetimes.net
Contact me for any questions or concerns and I will do my best to help you.
Also working as International Contact for PPSE.

*Other contact:*
Twitter: @collentine
Skype: josef.ohlsson.collentine
Cel: +46 73 824 9849 (text me, if urgent)