[pp.int.general] R?ttning mitt?t, sort of: some thoughts for the mailing list

Cal. peppecal at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:29:25 CEST 2014

Il 21/mag/2014 20:16 "Betiel" <betielix at gmail.com> ha scritto:

>> It's not sustainable.
>

> We do not know that yet. I believe is to early to say.

Not only that. Every organization style has a success ratio. What's the
swarmstyle one? Five to ten percent? Well, that's a great success ratio.

We must not fool ourselves. As for lynx, what he needs is a "social
interaction code[x]," and that, as long as the Turing test is not defeated,
is going to be a though one. Maybe RMS can help, but I don't think lynx
resembles a lisp machine that much.